Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Riggs ~ Warren

Living up to all expectations, Jake and Leah were married on a perfect St. Louis day. They are one of those rare couples that reminds me of why I began my journey in photography! There is something so special about sharing and celebrating with people who are completely in love. Their wedding day was so much fun! I had a hard time choosing a sneak peek because I could have included another hundred or so images that I thought really told the story of their wedding. I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed capturing these moments :)


Jake and Leah, thank you for allowing us to share the joy of your wedding!

Photography: Fresh Photo
Makeup: Makeup Artistry by A/C
Hair: Muse Salon
Florist: Focus on Design by Schnucks
DJ: Rockstar DJ's
Bakery: Wedding Wonderland
Ceremony: New Town Chapel
Reception Venue: St. Charles Convention Center

No comments:

Post a Comment